If we profess to be Christian (Christ-like) here’s a list of things we need to be REMINDED of. What did the Apostle Paul tell Titus to REMIND believers of?
- REMIND Christians to submit to the government and its officers
- REMIND Christians to be obedient
- REMIND Christians to always ready to do what is good
- REMIND Christians to speak evil of no one
- REMIND Christians to be peaceable, avoid quarreling
- REMIND Christians to be gentle
- REMIND Christians show true humility to everyone (See Titus 3:1-2 NKJV, Titus 3:1-2 NLT)
When was the last time your “pastor” REMINDED you of this? When was the last time “you” REMINDED another Christian of this? Christians are to illustrate these godly virtues and it’s pretty hard to illustrate when one is not REMINDED of them. Let’s REMIND one another.
Grace be with you all. Amen.