The Bible says, “Run from sexual sin! No other sin so clearly affects the body as this one does. For sexual immorality is a sin against your own body.” (1 Corinthians 6:18 NLT)
- That cute co-worker of the opposite sex, that likes to flirt. FLEE!
- The sexy married co-worker of the opposite sex, that wants to talk about their personal lives or talk about their marriage problems. FLEE!
- The married co-worker of the opposite sex that invites you to lunch, alone. FLEE!
- The married co-worker of the opposite sex who is texting you personal stuff. FLEE!
- You are married and you are searching for your first love or an old flame on social media. FLEE!
- Reading romance novels or watching movies with sexual content. FLEE!
The list can go on and on and on, you get the picture.
The Bible says, “But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality…” (Ephesians 5:3 NIV)
Not even a HINT of sexual immorality among us Christians? Just in case you didn’t know, the word FLEE means “run away from a place or situation of danger.”
Do you find yourself in a situation of sexual danger?